The biggest problem with Spirit, and I say this as a Spirit main, is her prayer beads. There is no reason to have them be so powerful with very little counterplay other than if a survivor has Spine Chill. My suggestion would be to change how Prayer Beads work, have them do either of these:
The Spirits phase always emits a sound, even within terror radius but all phase hits are put the survivor into the dying state
The Spirits phase emits a global sound to all survivors on the map but the Spirit can pass through pallets and windows while in phase.
These are just ideas, the current way Prayer Beads work is no fun to play against and I don't even use them, I must have well over 50 of these built up because it is so toxic to use.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The biggest problem with Spirit, and I say this as a Spirit main, is her prayer beads. There is no reason to have them be so powerful with very little counterplay other than if a survivor has Spine Chill. My suggestion would be to change how Prayer Beads work, have them do either of these:
These are just ideas, the current way Prayer Beads work is no fun to play against and I don't even use them, I must have well over 50 of these built up because it is so toxic to use.
Yes, of course
Dont DC against them and learn through trial and error
Many people would rather give up than trying unfortunately :(
So how would an ability stay untouched by adding a "counter" or a weakness?
Enlighten me.
Any additional counter or weakness will be a rather blatant nerf to said ability, no matter how you spin it.