Anime?
Title says it all. I accept in whole that this thread will not be about anime by the end of it.
Title says it all. I accept in whole that this thread will not be about anime by the end of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ayayaya ayayaya ayayaya ayaya ayaya
I know nothing about anime but I like cats, noodles and playing Pokémon go.
I have a lot of respect for weebs because I think it's really special showing such a level of admiration and dedication to a particular hobby. I never let myself get into it because of the thought that if I don't like it I know I'll be missing out on something really filled to the brim of variety and interesting stuff.
I have weeb friends.
AYAYAYAYA
Forget AYAYAYAYAY, what about, ATATATATATATATA. I would bet money that no one gets that reference.
Can we talk about how great the Vinland Saga anime series has been so far?
Of course, I'm biased because Vinland Saga is one of my all time favorite manga.
The only thing I can think of when I think "Shiro" is Shiro-4 from Destiny.
No, it's Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star, which was first printed in 1984. The anime looks like garbage from todays standards but is still worth watching. It sparked the "Nani?" meme.
My favorite anime
I really like psychologically oriented animes. Stuff like Parasyte, Steins;Gate, etc but my favorite anime will always be Space Dandy. Stay dandy, baby.