Remake Gex
I know Behaviour has nothing to do with Gex but I know that there must be some Gex fans on the forums somewhere.
I played the 2nd and 3rd Gex as a kid and I want to make a bigger deal about wanting Gex to come back by just talking about Gex.
Gex is love Gex is life.
Share your memory of Gex because he's amazing and deserves to be remembered. Gex for SuperSmash Gex for MK11 plz.

Comments
I found out also Starbreeze is behind New Jersey Devil would like a remake of that to
I'll remember to look up Jersey Devil.
right Jersey Devil that's the name
I wish there was a "Gex was cool but I'm worried they'd kill it's charm with a remake"
The key to mastering his remake would that it would be reminiscent of the earlier games. Or something, it would need to be colorful, quirky and have individual missions which vary massively which have a nice hub to unlock new areas and explore. The charm is what builds the character so well for me.
I have a vague memory of Gex
*Desperate attempt to gain support of weebs*