A couple of things

Alright i'm not going to make multiple posts for the things i've just experienced, so here's a list.

I was playing some survivor for a daily, and I played one game and died semi-early. Join a new queue and get into a lobby fairly quickly. Then I wait 5-10 minutes alone before leaving. Join another and wait another 5 minutes with 1 other person. Finally we get in and load up.

Then the game freezes during loading and I have to close it via task manager.

2019-10-01 20_27_39-DeadByDaylight.png

this was the matchmaking for that round before the game froze. I play solo.

Then the game needs to update, so I do that. it sits at 100% for 10 minutes before actually finishing.

I load in, play a game, and then after it's over (the only lobby i get has 457 ping) the game freezes again as I tried to go back to my survivor lobby. I have to close it with the task manager.


why?

Comments

  • Why do you have 900k unused bloodpoints? Gonna prestige someone?


    On topic, some days... the universe just hates you for no reason

  • @Weck I farmed a lot during bloodhunt and leveled all my survivors to 40, then I had a bunch left over and I think i'll use it to p2 Jane lol.


    Also, im in queue again right now and its been like 15 minutes at least where I haven't even gotten into a lobby.

  • could be time of day, number of ppl playing vs searching for games, rank, location, the entity hates you...