New killer Idea

I was bored one day and thought of a killer idea, not sure if it is a license but it could be Dracula


he has a map mobility of turning into a bat and have increased mobility, but everything is darker/harder to see but sounds are louder and can be heard from farther away. there will be a noise and a small time to turn from a bat into the Dracula form again to give survivors time to run, now for the rest of his power I got some ideas


one is bloodthirsty, where when he is chasing a injured survivor he gains a small movement speed bonus and lunge increase as well as the blood dripping from the survivor is more vibrant and noticeable


another thought is that Dracula starts off a bit weak but when downs each survivor the 1st time he sucks some of their blood and gets stronger and progresses through 4 different tiers and maybe he can get different effects/buffs the later tiers he gets to.


I didn't think of all the details ofc but I thought of this concept for a new killer and thought it would be unique to the game, it is humanoid, heck even more humanoid than the demogorgan. let me know what you think and if you got any other ideas for this concept

Comments