New (But not new) survivor perk idea: Light Sense

Light Sense.jpg

Hi. I made a post about a perk called Light Sense, but now I have art for it :D. Its my first one there may be more to come. If you didn't read, here is what it is.


Light Sense (Rare?Very Rare/Very Rare)

When a generator gets completed, you see all other survivor's auras for 15 seconds. When the last generator is completed you see all other survivors auras for 30/45/60 seconds.

Comments

  • @8obot1c said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/517/P7U45EW14C3F.jpg

    Hi. I made a post about a perk called Light Sense, but now I have art for it :D. Its my first one there may be more to come. If you didn't read, here is what it is.

    Light Sense (Rare?Very Rare/Very Rare)

    When a generator gets completed, you see all other survivor's auras for 15 seconds. When the last generator is completed you see all other survivors auras for 30/45/60 seconds.

    That's how "Dark sense" work now.

    Edit: nvm I misunderstood