Second Wind a meta perk? LOL I don't see it happening. That perk is trash.
@Mochan said:Second Wind a meta perk? LOL I don't see it happening. That perk is trash.
@Mochan said:
That's... Debatable.
It's not trash but it's not worth carrying unless you usually find yourself being the healer of the team.
Second wind isn’t really used as much and when I tried to use it as a solo survivor it was nearly impossible.
Good perk for SWF, bad and very situational perk for solo players.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Second Wind a meta perk? LOL I don't see it happening. That perk is trash.
That's... Debatable.
It's not trash but it's not worth carrying unless you usually find yourself being the healer of the team.
Second wind isn’t really used as much and when I tried to use it as a solo survivor it was nearly impossible.
Good perk for SWF, bad and very situational perk for solo players.