Did anyone else
Have their progress rolledback after the double BP event ended?
I spent last night getting all perks for steve/dwight, Woke up today to find my stuff reset and all the escape cakes/party streamers i used returned to my account
Have their progress rolledback after the double BP event ended?
I spent last night getting all perks for steve/dwight, Woke up today to find my stuff reset and all the escape cakes/party streamers i used returned to my account
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PC? Xbox? PS4?
I play on PC, sorry forgot to mention that lol
Sorry, cant help with that.
I'm dealing with the list of PS4 issues that never get fixed