Feng min is by far the prettiest!
Totally not a feng main...
I would say Jane.
What? I don’t have a biased bone in my body. Perish the thought!
Jane's face is really pretty 😁
I am actually attracted to her... A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! I’m ashamed..
Took me a good 30 seconds of hard thinking to figure out who "Lauren" was.
@Fibijean said:Took me a good 30 seconds of hard thinking to figure out who "Lauren" was.
@Fibijean said:
Upsie upsie haha
Wait people picked Claudette? The girl with the vacant expression and gaping gob that she can't physically close?
@anarchy753 said:Wait people picked Claudette? The girl with the vacant expression and gaping gob that she can't physically close?
@anarchy753 said:
Im more shocked someone picked Nea and the poor Meg no votes!
Clap
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng min is by far the prettiest!
Totally not a feng main...
I would say Jane.
What? I don’t have a biased bone in my body. Perish the thought!
Jane's face is really pretty 😁
I am actually attracted to her... A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! I’m ashamed..
Took me a good 30 seconds of hard thinking to figure out who "Lauren" was.
Upsie upsie haha
Wait people picked Claudette? The girl with the vacant expression and gaping gob that she can't physically close?
Im more shocked someone picked Nea and the poor Meg no votes!
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap