The killer has not hooked anyone and is chasing a injured survivor to your gen rush party..
What is your reaction?
What is your reaction?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think is better if killer continue to chase one survivor and maybe said survivor can loop him still, probably with Dead Hard.
I peace out on sight if a Killer’s coming to my generator. I’ll allow the Survivor they’re chasing to loop while finding another generator to work on.
I'll take a hit for people any time they look like they need it because I hate it when i run a killer for the entire match and no one will take one for me at the end. It's only fair to treat them the way I'd want to be treated.
This is different if they're obviously sandbagging/I'm injured and death hook