Updated Mori's
I think it would be really cool if we got some updated mori's for Trapper and Wraith, as they both have pretty stale ones. I came up with one idea for each of them that I thought I would share cause I thought they were cool. For Trapper I feel like we need something that shows the survivor fighting back, I think a great mori would be to have him set a trap and struggle to force a survivors head into it while they fight back, once he succeeds, before the trap is shown being set off the camera would cut to the trapper and you would hear the snap, and he would maybe tilt his head or something. For Wraith I think a cool mori would be to smack survivors in the side of the head with the bell, and they would fall over, and then play part of his current mori. I don't really know about these but I just thought about them and thought they might be cool to share. But we do really need some updated mori's for the two of them. Let me know your thoughts and ideas down below, I'd love to hear them.
Comments
The Pig’s leaves much to be desired as well.