Boil Over/Iron Grasp Balance
Hi everyone,
So I recently noticed that if a killer is using iron grasp when you are using boil over it cancels out boil over. I feel that a balance needs to made when these perks interact as on the Survivors end you are just using a blank Perk. However on the killers end you still have the increased struggle time!
[My suggestion]
I feel that the killer should be slower "ONLY" when the perks interact with eachother.
So I recently noticed that if a killer is using iron grasp when you are using boil over it cancels out boil over. I feel that a balance needs to made when these perks interact as on the Survivors end you are just using a blank Perk. However on the killers end you still have the increased struggle time!
[My suggestion]
I feel that the killer should be slower "ONLY" when the perks interact with eachother.
Comments