Why I despise 2x BP events
2 words
Save errors
I have never participated in a 2x BP event and not gotten a save error during or after opening the game during it
2 words
Save errors
I have never participated in a 2x BP event and not gotten a save error during or after opening the game during it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Queue times as well.
BP events are hell for killers since everyone switches to get more points.
*hell for everyone
Since they break the game every x2 bloodpoints. Queue times for swf, solo and killer is around 20 minutes on ps4.
My experience on PS4 the last few days is that (solo) survivor lobbies come up within a minute and killer takes ages.
Last week it was the other way around...
I'm more conserned by people being dick to other player because they just wanted to play a normal game instead of farming