title. I do this stuff on my free time— so if anyone wants a specific chapter photoshoot, here you go. I’ll post the shots later.
I love huntress' design <3
@Groxiverde said:I love huntress' design <3
@Groxiverde said:
I agree.
I like the doctors design, as it seems very original and unique.
Ghost Face for me :3
Oof, am I the only one that wants Quentin and Freddy to get a photoshoot?
Do my wife plz
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love huntress' design <3
I agree.
I like the doctors design, as it seems very original and unique.
Ghost Face for me :3
Oof, am I the only one that wants Quentin and Freddy to get a photoshoot?
Do my wife plz