Like tombstone
I'm not sure on this one my friend
It would be cool but it might be a bit too much
But also, we have Myers
So yeah, I'll vote now
I don't see why not as long as it is not broken or trash.
Well, Myers already has two. The add-on just needs a disadvantage or situation hard enough to reach that mori to balance it out.
I'd love to see one similar to Tombstone for Ghostface
We already have that and I like the addon on Myers. I see no problem here
Killers with good Mori animations should get a mori addon imo
Nah, let Myers be unique.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure on this one my friend
It would be cool but it might be a bit too much
But also, we have Myers
So yeah, I'll vote now
I don't see why not as long as it is not broken or trash.
Well, Myers already has two. The add-on just needs a disadvantage or situation hard enough to reach that mori to balance it out.
I'd love to see one similar to Tombstone for Ghostface
We already have that and I like the addon on Myers. I see no problem here
Killers with good Mori animations should get a mori addon imo
Nah, let Myers be unique.