Never using ruin again, change my mind.
Took a break from the game due to ruin breaking instantly and basically using 3 perks every game. I tried switching to PGTW+ surveillance for more of a gen patrolling build, was ok but was barely a band aid.
Since demo was coming out and I read about new dying light changes I got a little excitment building. Now most my killer builds have been Dying light, thanatophobia, nurses calling, BBQ( after bloodpoint event I'll switch to sloppy or PGTW.)
Imo the 2 slots for thano and DL are worth it if your at least semi decent in chase's and map knowledge. I've went from rank 12 to rank 1 with this build over the weekend and have at least gotten 2 kills every game. Most end in 4k, once you get around 5 stacks of DL the matches slow to a snail's pace, you can just feel the hope slipping away from the survivors.
Now this build sucks when the first survivor found is the obsession. I tend to try and get them to drop some pallets and get a hit in. Its crucial to get a quick first down and start the pressure asap.
Anyone else experimented with this type of build and had any good results?
I double dog dare any other killer tired of running 3 perks every match to give it a try.
Comments
On Legion and Plague, "Dying Light" and "Thanatophobia" are very good in combination. On other killers it's considerably weaker, but still decent. My only problem is, that it creates no slowdown for free. You need to get hooks and injures. So i would go with "Corrupt Intervention" on most killers to slow down the gens early game.
I actually run 2 perks every match as I usually run NoEd sometimes because gen speeds