Does Ruin + Dress Addons Interact/work together with Freddy?

The dress addons say that they "increase regression penalties" and ruin causes "good skill checks to result in x% regression on the generator"... is ruins effect technically a "regression penalty"? If it is then it means that these dress addons increase that x% regression amount? I cant find this information anywhere. It seems obvious but im not 100% sure.

Comments

  • @Equalyzer

    Yes, it stacks with ruins Regression penalty's. While I don't believe it multiples Ruins regression penalties specifically (It very well could I don't know) I DO know it multiples the base regression when the generator is kicked.

  • Yes it will stack but only on failed skill checks. It won't affect normal skill checks, those will just be affect by Ruin.

  • thank you! wow I didn't even think about the kick regression either because that doesn't sound like a "penalty" to me...but anyways that means Pop must be really good too! Im curious since I have you here... what is the base value of the regression when you kick a gen normally? 5% or maybe 8% and then it keeps regressing at something like 1% every 5 seconds after that right? Does Pop's 25% include that number or is it added to it?


    -new player with so many questions-

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Yes it will stack but only on failed skill checks. It won't affect normal skill checks, those will just be affect by Ruin.

    wait wat...this is different than what the guy above said?!?


  • @Equalyzer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/721983#Comment_721983

    wait wat...this is different than what the guy above said?!?

    I think you misunderstood him. When he said "regression penalties" I believe he meant from failed skill checks, because Ruin does punish you more when you fail a skill check. Of course he could come correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I read it.

    Dresses require failed skill checks to proc as far as I know. I could be wrong though, but I'm fairly positive that's how it works.