LOL
Ran no perks, struggled but and got a 3k because last loser got his free escape via hatch.
Messaged moments later im such a ######### loser. Ezgg, uninstall life.
Haha okay
Tagged:
Trusted
Ran no perks, struggled but and got a 3k because last loser got his free escape via hatch.
Messaged moments later im such a ######### loser. Ezgg, uninstall life.
Haha okay
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel your pain, but you shouldn't let these players get to you.
To make you feel better, I'll tell you a story related to yours.
One time, a survivor and killer worked together to sacrifice me. The survivor let the killer down them, and use their dying state aura to find me. I ended up DCing because I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of farming me on the hook nor give the killer his hook points. They told me I was hatch camping noob etc... , but at the same time, I rescued the slugged survivor countless time. I didn't want to keep rescuing him and make one sacrifice into two sacrifices for the killer.
I reported both of them after I DC'd and that's really all you can do.
Sure, I got really upset, everyone does, but it's important to not let your moral standards drop to theirs. I just moved on, and played some Minecraft to relax, ya know? :)
I just prestiged Freddy, could only run one perk. Ran remember me at rank 9 and got a 4k with one gen left. When they realized they got killed by basically a perkless Freddy, the messages I got were