I take it back Hawkins is ok for killers

Once you learn the map and break every pallet you should have no problem towards the end

Comments

  • You also don't necessarily need to suffer through the pallets, you can learn to bait them out, harder than just not respecting them but it works. You can also just use Enduring and or Spirit Fury.

  • @Mochan said:

    You also don't necessarily need to suffer through the pallets, you can learn to bait them out, harder than just not respecting them but it works. You can also just use Enduring and or Spirit Fury.

    NGL Baiting can also use time just as much as a Hit and Stun combined which usually is my out come but if you mean baiting the pallet drop then it's just about the same. I guess if you know the map well enough you can have a good outcome for both sides.

  • We will all eventually get better at the map. I'm still learning all the totem spawns, there are times I can't find the Ruin on this map. It's similar to Lery's in that the inner spawns are harder to find.

    Once everyone's familiar we'll begin seeing if it's really survivor or killer-sided. That said I still think it's fairly-killer sided, but I think most people just don't like the map (on both sides).

  • The frame rate of the map on console is god awful they really need to fix it.

  • @Mochan said:

    We will all eventually get better at the map. I'm still learning all the totem spawns, there are times I can't find the Ruin on this map. It's similar to Lery's in that the inner spawns are harder to find.

    Once everyone's familiar we'll begin seeing if it's really survivor or killer-sided. That said I still think it's fairly-killer sided, but I think most people just don't like the map (on both sides).

    I agree