Supernatural paragraph for dead by daylight
Hey everyone, I've made a past discussion about this, and wanted to make a new one. Now, what brought me to this idea, is that we got ash from ash vs evil dead. Now that's a really popular TV show, where he fights loads of different monsters. And now we also got the stranger things chapter, which was a very popular tv show and brought in popular characters, causing stanger things fans to play dbd, and dbd fans to watch stranger things
That brings me to my idea. What if we got a survivor from supernatural, either Sam or Dean Winchester, or possibly both? I mean tons of people would love that and would no doubt buy the DLC, and I honestly can't think of anything wrong with it. What is everyone elses thoughts?
Comments
I haven’t seen the show, and I really want the next chapter to be original. But a Supernatural chapter would be great, especially seeing that the show has dbd like characters
Who'd the killer be, though?
Also instead of Sam and Dean I rather have human Castiel as the survivor. His screams would be a lot more fun to listen to, hehehhehee.
They wouldn't be a chapter. It would be like ash vs evil dead, a paragraph that doesnt effect the flow of the chapters. This would prevent anyone from getting annoyed for not having an original chapter