I don't recall ever griping, but I am genuinely annoyed.

Hello,

I understand there is a great demand to play killer throughout the dbl blood point weekend and so, I have been playing a lot of survivor. However, on the 6 occasions that I have tried to play killer, I have found myself queuing in excess 15mins for a game. Of those 6 occasions, after resigning myself to some vicious looking flashlight squads, I have managed to play ONE game, as every other time, someone loses connection on the way to the game.

I understand in a PVP game that this is unavoidable, but it is very very frustrating, when after queuing for such a length of time, you are back to square one with nothing to show for it, aside from a gap where your Party Streamer offering used to be.

Not really much anyone can do, but just wanted to vent.

Regards

Comments

  • If be pissed off too. My killer lobby waiting times were long but at least once the match started most games were stable.


    I'm hoping BHVR extends the event for another day.