Dumbest round I've ever had
This may well be one of the dumbest rounds I've ever seen. So I'm Rank 6 at the moment on a team of Rank 11, 15 & 16 with a Rank 10 Pig killer.
At the very start of the match Meg the Rank 11 is found first and downed. Then the other 2 are downed trying to heal her?
Then I hide behind the car making a plan as the Pig is literally right there and the person on the hook decides to kill themselves. ๐คฏ
I manage to pick up Meg and go to heal the other person but they haven't been recovering this entire time so I have to leave and get injured in the process.
A Jake is hooked so I go out and unhook him with BT and I get downed, but what does he do?
He decides to teabag me & the killer instead of running away. Then the killer also starts teabagging and then downs Jake. So I'm put on the hook and the Rank 11 Meg tries to save me but doesn't bait the killer and gets pulled off of me. So me and Meg are eventually killed on the hook and so I spectate. Jake isn't attempting to struggle and the killer is hitting the exit gate, I'm assuming to tell him he can escape - yes killer, let the person who ruined the match escape (pun intended). But he doesn't and is hooked.
So I got just over 5,000 score and all the other survivors got under 5,000. The killer only got about 16,000 score which I assume means everyone in the match just de-piped. Why do people have to ruin matches like this? ๐ค (the Jake and person who killed themselves I mean)
I'm not angry per say but this is just weird to me, after waiting ages to get a match I do not want this ๐
On another note, what's the dumbed round you've ever had?


Comments