Endgame collapse

Hello there,

I don't know if that happened to you, but in several games that I have been played I and/or other survivors died in endgame collapse before the times run out. It happened to me and some friends of mine that also play dbd said that already happened to them.

Is it a bug?

Has already happened to you?

Thanks ^^

Comments

  • Its bugged. Survivors just need to leave ASAP they can. The sound for it is not bugged tho, so if you must stay for what ever reason(???) Just listen to the bell chimes. I dont play survivor so cant tell you how to count down using those. But plenty of people have posted on here about how to use it if you feel like searching.

  • @InfinyMage said:

    Its bugged. Survivors just need to leave ASAP they can. The sound for it is not bugged tho, so if you must stay for what ever reason(???) Just listen to the bell chimes. I dont play survivor so cant tell you how to count down using those. But plenty of people have posted on here about how to use it if you feel like searching.

    Thank you ^^