Best Survivor Builds & Why?
Personally I've been flirting with the Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Lithe and Self-Care build. I seem to be able to pull off some jukes which is nice since it's not great constantly being chased and some killers will do it for a whole match unless you shake them. I've enjoyed the stealth aspect of it and it's fun to watch a killer get confused and lose you in the chase. A very rewarding experience and it's why I consider it to be the best build (for me anyway).
I am sure there are a lot of really great ideas out there so please give me your best survivor builds and explain why you feel they are the best for you?
Comments
Bond, Balanced Landing, Iron Will and Self-Care, mostly just because i'm the edgy cool guy with my BL. 8-)
And screw trusting your teammates to heal you, that Bond is there just to force some chaos on them aswell, i ain't getting chased the whole game while you hide behind a bunch of trees.
Decisive Strike, SC, Sprint Burst, Urban is the best for Solo plays and if everyone uses this build your win-rate will Skyrocket, massively waste the Killer's time with 4x DS, meaning every survivor have close to 12 lives.
Killers would have a very hard time locating someone with UE and makes for perfect hiding
The usual meta :
Sprint Burst, Self-care, Decisive Strike, Iron Will/Adrenaline/Unbreakable.
Not much to explain about that one. It's just the strongest perk in the game in the same build.
Some other builds that work very well :
Lithe, Dance with Me, Quick and Quiet, Self-care
A really strong build to lose killers in a chase. The lack of scratchmarks + Sounds + faster movement is really huge.
My usualy build :
Balanced Landing, Self-care, Small Game, X (Iron Will/WGLF/Stake Out)
I just like to have totem/trap detectors, mostly to be able to clear them as quickly as possibly not to get "cheesed" by a ruin totem lasting the whole round, or to be able to eliminate NOED, or Devour Hope.