A letter to survivors from killers
E.
That's it. Just the letter E. Look at it it's a nice letter isn't it? E.
Kinda looks like a pallet with its box like shape. But nothing special just a nice humble E.
Yours sincerely
Killers
E.
That's it. Just the letter E. Look at it it's a nice letter isn't it? E.
Kinda looks like a pallet with its box like shape. But nothing special just a nice humble E.
Yours sincerely
Killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a killer, but I've played some survivor lately, so I feel qualified to bring forth the letter Z. Looks kinda like some of those weird room setups in Hawkins, but is really just the letter Z.