WHAT IS THIS?!?!??!

Why is this scoring system like the devil's anus, and this is the FIXED scoring system isn't it?
I don't camp, I run around and kick generators and break palettes like a good little boy.
Somehow though just because chases didn't last long enough I get punished, it's stupid.

Comments

  • It's not about the chases being longer, helps to get 6 hits on each survivor at least
  • ...and that is stupid too!

  • Sn0wJob said:

    ...and that is stupid too!

    Yeah, we’ve tried complaining about this, but so far we’ve only gotten a decrease in the amount of points required for Gold and Iridescent Chaser. As long as there’s still a crapton of pallets on the map and/or Sprint Burst remains in its current state, then Chaser shouldn’t give you more points for having shorter chases. It should give you more points for having longer chases.