Might incentivize people to actually post in the right sections.
I don't think theyll get as much traffic though..
Polls should be allowed in all forums, unless i am unaware of an issue that's problematic.
I think it'll be cool.
Nice.
I didn't know that there was a poll section until yesterday.
@Saitamfed said:I didn't know that there was a poll section until yesterday.
@Saitamfed said:
It was added yesterday!
@drimmalor said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/719030#Comment_719030It was added yesterday!
@drimmalor said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/719030#Comment_719030
😮
It keeps the forms more neat!
I love polls, so I feel like I’ll browse the section regularly.
@Boss said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/179/ZL4T7Q5RA9O6.pngNice.
@Boss said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/179/ZL4T7Q5RA9O6.png
😏
I feel like polls should be allowed in all categories as long as they are related to their sub form. :)
Love it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think theyll get as much traffic though..
Polls should be allowed in all forums, unless i am unaware of an issue that's problematic.
I think it'll be cool.
Nice.
I didn't know that there was a poll section until yesterday.
It was added yesterday!
😮
It keeps the forms more neat!
I love polls, so I feel like I’ll browse the section regularly.
😏
I feel like polls should be allowed in all categories as long as they are related to their sub form. :)
Love it.