Not De-Ranking if another Surviivor disconnects
I am done having salty potatoes in my games who DC after 20 seconds cause they get downed through a pallet or are mad cause some of their tactics didnt work. in nearly every case the other 3 Survivor are in such a bad Position they cant even do enough to rank up or even saftey-pip. in my opinion it should be made that if another Survivor ragequits,especially in the first one or two minutes, the other Survivor should get at least a safety pip cause there are less chances for them to black pip
Comments
i forgot to ask whats your opinion of this Topic? and please, no mad commentaries,just serious ones
Problem here is that people will abuse this system. There have been multiple cases (like the old camping penalty) where SWF teams would abuse the system in place to benefit their friends.
I could quit a match to give my friend a better chance at getting a 1 pip (for example).
What needs to happen (and should have been resolved ages ago) is punishing the behavior of disconnecting in the first place.
Sure,but i didnt say the other 3 people should get a pip,just prevent them from Shopping,but of course youre right.
And SWF groups will ALWAYS abuse something they Can...
I rather de-pip. Frankly I don't like staying in higher ranks and it's so hard to de-pip as Survivor if I don't purposefully throw the game.