Share your satisfying moments
What was your most satisfying moment as killer or survivor?
for me it was this pig round i just played, it was basically saw portrayed in dead by daylight
3 people with activated traps had to go and sacrifice part of the timer to go save the hooked person, with these add ons the boxes will take forever to search so it's not like they can just go through the boxes then instantly come and save the person on the hook, and the aftermath is i got 2 trap kills at the same time, live or die, make your choice


Comments
I was playing Trapper's House on Ormont. I get all the traps and put them in the house with only one open egress. When I down people, I bring them in the house to play. An entire group of survivors, 2 solo and 2 SWF joined me to play and they danced on the floor among my traps. When I let one up, he let the others up, and they ran into my traps and screamed with joy!
In all honesty, we had a great laugh afterwards. Should not have worked, but it did.