What do you think it means.
Recently there's been alot of we don't want or stop with the licensed content ,but the first name they mention which is only a few, but the first name they say is Chucky. I kept wondering what all the whoblah was about, so I did as you guys have done and checked the boss's page nothing was their so I went to YouTube and a streamer by the name of Paulie Eshter has a prediction video about Pennywise. which he also mentioned some other recent follows which was Jordan Peele and Jennifer Tilly, also Mark Hamil.
if the possibility we're true would you guys want Original Chucky or Robo Chucky .I'm a big fan of the Originals horror Icons, I want them to get Original Pennywise I know Skarsgard Pennywise is Creepy but I love Tim Curry's Pennywise more.
If you are a Chucky fan are just love the little bastard in general which version would you prefer? and do you think we could actually see him in the game. I want answer anyone's replies but I'm curious to see what you think. Also this is a conversation about Licensed and the Originality from the movies, so please if you only want say that you want a Dead by Daylight created character this thread is not for you.
Comments