If we could focus on the D/C's more...
I think the biggest downside to the game is the disconnect option. At the very least, if a player decides to disconnect, their avatar should be left in game AFK for the remainder of the game and we can at least still attempt to get some bloodpoints.
Right now is a super annoying time to get a D/C because of double bloodpoints. I legitimately wasted a 100% per all, and ALL other players also added bp offerings so we all had something invested. And just because the game put a player literally right next to Ruin and the killer didn't check on his Ruin, we were all punished when the killer disconnected because they were essentially down a perk after 60 seconds of game time. The killer already had me in chase, it's not like he hadn't even found anyone yet. I got 0 points for some reason, lost my offering so it was wasted, and I lost my toolbox somehow (that last part rarely happens with a D/c, so I'm exceptionally sore about it.
Fix the d/cs and this game would be a whole hell of a lot better.
Comments