Hey devs, question about a tribute
Did you guys ever do a tribute to George Romero?
I know he only made zombie horror but still, he was pretty much imo the god-father of the horror genre and I feel like he deserves something for it
Did you guys ever do a tribute to George Romero?
I know he only made zombie horror but still, he was pretty much imo the god-father of the horror genre and I feel like he deserves something for it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh it would be great
Also congrats on getting out of jail
Thanks
Sid Haig should be apart of this tribute as well