Is there a way to share progress between two platforms?
I just got Nintendo switch edition, but I want all my high level characters and progress from the xbox shared to the switch. Is there any way of doing this?
I just got Nintendo switch edition, but I want all my high level characters and progress from the xbox shared to the switch. Is there any way of doing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately no
@Captn_Spoofi
No, at this time there isn't a way to share your progress through every platform, or specific platforms of DBD. That doesn't mean there won't be in the future, it's just right now there isn't.
Yes, whenever you play a game on one platform also simultaneously play another game on another platform with your feet.