2 kills = entity displeased

I'm the demo

So I get gen rushed. I have 2 hooks in about 150 seconds of the game starting, 2 gens popped with a 3rd not far behind. A couple more chases and hooks, no ones dead but all the gens are done and gates are open, thankfully to cocky players in exit gates, a few well placed portals, and a couple good shreads, I was able to down and kill my rancor obsession and hook another.

As the title suggests, the entity was still displeased and I de-pipped. It's situations like this that lead people to play the "over powered" builds and killers.

Hoping for some scoring updates soon

Comments

  • @Frosty said:

    I'm the demo

    So I get gen rushed. I have 2 hooks in about 150 seconds of the game starting, 2 gens popped with a 3rd not far behind. A couple more chases and hooks, no ones dead but all the gens are done and gates are open, thankfully to cocky players in exit gates, a few well placed portals, and a couple good shreads, I was able to down and kill my rancor obsession and hook another.

    As the title suggests, the entity was still displeased and I de-pipped. It's situations like this that lead people to play the "over powered" builds and killers.

    Hoping for some scoring updates soon

    Yea it happens:( I hope this gets updated too.

  • I don't care what the Entity says too much; I mostly go by kills.