I have 2 questions :)
(1st question) does anyone else feel like there's a lot of dcing during the blood hunt as killer? Cause when I down someone they dc or another player dced after I down there team mate:( I might be forced to play survivor so I can get alot of blood points during the event cause I'm rank 13 as killer and it takes so long to find a match and when I do get in a match as killer at least one or two players dc at the start:(
And my (2nd question is) When is dedicated servers coming,? I know they said fall but is there a date yet or a planned date? Cause dcing is getting out of hand and the matchmaking needs more fixing cause finding matches take so long:(
Comments
If I play normally then yes. People DC. I've forced myself to play survivor for about 3 hours now lol. As for dedicated servers...good question. I'm wondering if they will implement stronger bans with them as well.
Yea tommorow I'm going to play as survivor to get alot of blood points so I can get make your choice perk:) and dedicated servers I hope bans will be stronger too