So I joined a game where the killer was teaming and farming. So I DC because I don't want to play like that, I want to play a regular game. He starts messaging me calling me toxic and throwing insults, I want to know was in the wrong for DC
eh, i'd say it would be better to not DC. its understandable if you dont want to play like that. i'd say either just do gens and get out, or find the killer, get them to follow you, go to a hook and point. then just ######### on the hook and move on to the next game.
eh, i'd say it would be better to not DC. its understandable if you dont want to play like that. i'd say either just do gens and get out, or find the killer, get them to follow you, go to a hook and point. then just ######### on the hook and move on to the next game.
Yeah that would of been a better thing to do thanks.
To the DC police it doesn't matter why you did it. I would say finish the game and just move on. Don't end up a statistic when the next round of bans rolls through. Oops, I used the "B" word. 😵
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
eh, i'd say it would be better to not DC. its understandable if you dont want to play like that. i'd say either just do gens and get out, or find the killer, get them to follow you, go to a hook and point. then just ######### on the hook and move on to the next game.
Yeah that would of been a better thing to do thanks.
no problem, happy to help
That's not toxic at all. Wanting to play normally is perfectly reasonable.
Killer was probably salty because he lost a BBQ stack.
To the DC police it doesn't matter why you did it. I would say finish the game and just move on. Don't end up a statistic when the next round of bans rolls through. Oops, I used the "B" word. 😵