Does Open-Handed work with Kindred?
I'm asking this because there used to be (somehow) a "cap" that didn't allow Open-Handed to spot the killer further than 24 meters with multiple players using it. https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Kindred
I'm asking this because there used to be (somehow) a "cap" that didn't allow Open-Handed to spot the killer further than 24 meters with multiple players using it. https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Kindred
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should
Kindred is capped at 24 meters, which is what you get with one open handed.
It works with all distance based aura reading perks, like bond, empayhy, deja bu, detectives hunch. Amd it stacks with other open handeds
I thought they removed the OH Stacking.
They never removed it. And why should have they? To nerf a perk that is already useless?