Has anyone else noticed the offerings look different?
I haven't seen anyone mention this but the offerings look so different now. They look like the lines have gotten thinner. I prefer the old offerings tbh.
I haven't seen anyone mention this but the offerings look so different now. They look like the lines have gotten thinner. I prefer the old offerings tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I noticed it.
They just look blurry to me now
I've noticed this as well. Looks like I'm not the only one. I'll bring it up with the team and see if something changed.
I knew something was up! It wasn't even mentioned in patch notes.