Slow Killer Lobbies

Anyone else experiencing long waiting times? Is everyone playing killer? or are survivors not playing?

Comments

  • Everyone playing killer because bloodhunt and killers get more points, and many killers bring some bullshit addons just to ruin your games so survivors switch to killer as well.

  • Yeah. Not sure what it is this time around, but last blood hunt everyone seemed to be getting a long great and making sure we all win, but this time I'm 4 for 4 with killers playing as hard as they can. I generally don't complain, but I've blown 3 3rd Year Cakes just to be hooked and camped.

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    Anyone else experiencing long waiting times? Is everyone playing killer? or are survivors not playing?

    Are you playing on PS4? I play on there and wait times are 15-40min and not worth the wait time because everyone is just DCing.

    The lobby change messed things up and now with the new Matchmaking I don't think survivors are playing OR they've de-pipped to play with their friends.

    It's a bummer for sure...

  • 10 min waiting time at R1 on ps4 as killer.


    1 min for survivor at green ranks.


    I made my choice.

  • @rd_dex said:

    Everyone playing killer because bloodhunt and killers get more points, and many killers bring some bullshit addons just to ruin your games so survivors switch to killer as well.

    This, exactly. I despise playing survivor during bloodhunt. It is the worst experience in this game. Sweaty killers, crap team members, wasted addons/offerings. Killer is the only route to go during blood hunts.