How many of you use devour hope perk? It is soo fun to use:D

How many of you guys use devour hope? Cause I use it on all of my killers,unless I feel like using ruin:) But at the moment I'm in a mood for devour hope and it's fun to get one hit downs and when I get 5 tokens mori time!!!!!! It's a very fun/funny perk:D because when survivors run in loops and drop pellets after pellets then when I get 3 or 5 tokens they don't have pellets anymore and panic cause most of the time they don't know what to do:) sometimes they might leave hooks or try to go for the save:) so fun to use:)


What is your best match using devour hope perk ? If you have videos of using the perk during a match you can post it here if you want to:)

Comments

  • i would love to run devour hope but it is dead usually before 3 stacks, and if I do get to 3 I might get 1 or 2 hooks out of it before it is found, never have gotten it to go to 5 stacks because of crap totem placement

  • @SteelDragon said:

    i would love to run devour hope but it is dead usually before 3 stacks, and if I do get to 3 I might get 1 or 2 hooks out of it before it is found, never have gotten it to go to 5 stacks because of crap totem placement

    I gotten to 5 tokens at least in 3 games:)

  • @snowflake102 said:

    How many of you guys use devour hope? Cause I use it on all of my killers,unless I feel like using ruin:) But at the moment I'm in a mood for devour hope and it's fun to get one hit downs and when I get 5 tokens mori time!!!!!! It's a very fun/funny perk:D because when survivors run in loops and drop pellets after pellets then when I get 3 or 5 tokens they don't have pellets anymore and panic cause most of the time they don't know what to do:) sometimes they might leave hooks or try to go for the save:) so fun to use:)

    What is your best match using devour hope perk ? If you have videos of using the perk during a match you can post it here if you want to:)

    Like all hex perks , they're extremely fun. But like all hex perks they never last to the point of any use sadly.

    I try amd stay away from hex perks unfortunately but i totally understand your hype

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90615/how-many-of-you-use-devour-hope-perk-it-is-soo-fun-to-use-d

    Like all hex perks , they're extremely fun. But like all hex perks they never last to the point of any use sadly.

    I try amd stay away from hex perks unfortunately but i totally understand your hype

    :)

  • Post videos? Sure thing.

    https://youtu.be/jHmRJ6XdTJE

    I don't really use it a lot, unless I have a daily or want to try using shred to make people not realize I have devour hope... XD

    It is very satisfying when you get 5 stacks.

    Now I kinda wanna use it a bit...

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Post videos? Sure thing.

    https://youtu.be/jHmRJ6XdTJE

    I don't really use it a lot, unless I have a daily or want to try using shred to make people not realize I have devour hope... XD

    It is very satisfying when you get 5 stacks.

    Now I kinda wanna use it a bit...

    Ikr:D