Can I put my progression in my PS4 account to PC?
I was thinking about changing to PC but i really don´t want to make the whole grind, so can I put my PS4 account into PC?
I was thinking about changing to PC but i really don´t want to make the whole grind, so can I put my PS4 account into PC?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm afraid not. I swapped a month ago and while I'd never look back based on the experience; having to face the grind again has been awful (especially as a streamer!). But if you think you'll take the plunge at some point, rip off that plaster and do it now. You'll regret every day you didn't.