Blurry graphics
since the latest patch the graphics are very blurry. I had my settings on low and didn't have the problem before. the new graphics are very ugly and they give me a headache when I look at the blurry characters for too long.
pls revert the graphics again, thx.
Comments
I thought I was the only one that happened to lol. It looks like i'm playing on medium now, I don't like it at all.
Yes you need to deactivate the automatic in your graphic settings.
That solves the issue :)
Had the same issue 2 days ago.
nice, you can fix it by adding following lines into the engine.ini , which can be found in: (C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor)
[/Script/Engine.RendererOverrideSettings]
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=False
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusionStaticFraction=False
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=False
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0
Just remember, editing files is a use at your own risk, there is no guarantee of protection when editing config files.
To be fair, most if not all graphic settings should be adjustable through the game itself.
Simply having "High" or "Low" settings with a "Resolution" percentage is almost laughable when it comes to graphics adjustment.