Spirit and his gigantic hitbox + campers
Spirit has been a problem recently, its gigantic hitbox makes me very angry. I don't understand why this can't be fixed. Dead hard is simply useless against spirit and its long endless hit, except the times we hit through the wall, that sucks
About campers, I don't know why people deserve to lose PIP if it's not their choice to be camp / tunneled. I find it very unfair and they should add this to the system. If you are being camped you don't lose PIP or anything like that.
Comments
The Spirit's hitbox is the exact same as other killers. As with any lunge, if you Dead Hard before they start attacking, you're probably going to get hit anyway. If you're using Dead Hard to dodge a hit, you need to time it carefully.
They might be running Wakasashi Saya, which with the increases speed upon exiting phase, will make her lunge seem extremely long.
Spirit and his gigantic hitbox
TIL Spirit is a trap.