Player Base Stats?
Has BHV ever actually released player stats for overall counts, % killers, and % survivors?
I understand that statistically there are 4 survivors to every 1 killer, but I typically open up the PS4 "who I'm playing with" menu during loading to see how much exp each person has in the game. Almost ALWAYS there are a bunch of survivor trophies, and nearly NO killer ones.
I have my theories on this (toxicity, stress, etc) - but I'd be really curious to see actual statistics. This would likely explain the long queue times, since IMO there is likely just not enough players over all, and then not enough killers, to do any decent match making based on rank, regardless of SWF groups.
Comments
If the player base is large enough, I'd love to see a "Quick Match" option, where it just drops players into the first game thats open. You don't get to even see the ranks before or after the match.
I've said it before, but I'd love to see a random mode. 5 players, 1 random killer with random perks (allow ALL killers, even DLC ones you may not have, and perks you may not have unlocked) and random survivors (ditto on DLC and unlocks). Hopefully it would keep everything random enough that killers won't just DC when they show up with a killer they don't normally play.