(Switch) rank reset and sound disappearing
After one game my rank got reset from 17 to 20 and the game after I lose because the sound just disappear and reappear once the game finish. Of a good start! ๐๐
After one game my rank got reset from 17 to 20 and the game after I lose because the sound just disappear and reappear once the game finish. Of a good start! ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my rank keeps going back to 20 with zero pips over and over. haven't had the sound issue yet
I also haven't had the sound issue but have had the Rank issue. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Thanks for the report!
We already sent that information to our team.
We might ask some users to provide us with their Cloud ID to be able to investigate the issue. (don't put it here on a public forum, we'll contact the members privately)