Dying light needs a slight buff

As it is now, its better then before, no more tunnel, no more having to bring in a mori such and such, but the numbers are a bit too underwhelming considering now how stupidly and unholy fast gens go in high red ranks since with the rank fix thanks to the new party match up system (which I'm not complaining, I like a challenge, but not to the point where I'm overwhelmed no matter how good I do) seriously, pass four games, I ended chases between 8 to 18 seconds, but even before that I juggle two other people and then go after the third person, yet no matter how well I do, they just don't care.

The penalty that Dying Light gives to other survivors does not compensate of what the obsession has, while the obsession can only have a 33% speed to healing and sabotaging, you could have 5 stacks but the obsession doesn't have to worry about anyting, and you're having to ignore the obsession, best thing you can do is just juggle the obsession.

I have tried mixing Dying Light with thanatophobia and sloppy butcher, but even with four stacks of Dying Light, they were still able to heal each other quickly and still get through gens fairly quick. Not saying to increase the penalty number by 3 or some ridiculously high number, just something like .5 or 1 precent higher and when leveling up the perk, decrease the benefits the obsession gets by 3 percent per level.

We all know that behavior wants to balance between the green and purple ranks when they were reworking Dying Light, but now when it comes to red ranks, Dying Light is underwhelming, you would have to get six sacks in order for it to slightly take its effect, but by that time, they may already have done three gens and the only way to make Dying Light take a toll on survivors is to bring in thanatophobia and sloppy butcher, but still have to get at least four or five stacks to takes its toll on them. Just how I feel about dying as of now.

Comments