When in a Chase, survivors suffer a 5%/10%/15% speed penalty when working on a generator. When a survivor is in a chase, downed, or hooked survivors can’t get great skill checks when working on a generator.
I like the idea. Though I think the 15%/20%/25% might be a little too OP, especially with stacks (Dying Light for example). Other than that, I think it's a great idea
Funnily enough, I was originally gonna add that first effect as a perk on my Winter's Wrath chapter idea. Ruin seems pretty nasty with that second effect though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the idea. Though I think the 15%/20%/25% might be a little too OP, especially with stacks (Dying Light for example). Other than that, I think it's a great idea
Funnily enough, I was originally gonna add that first effect as a perk on my Winter's Wrath chapter idea. Ruin seems pretty nasty with that second effect though.