Dedicated Servers
Is there an estimate on when they'll be up?
Is there an estimate on when they'll be up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They just said Fall 2019. So probably Dec 20 at 11:59:59
@Jakojo Please no. Every killer game I play survivors have like 150-200 ping and I have no idea why. I've just been waiting for the servers so I can go back to killer...
Do you want those bugs?
@Milo I'm not really sure what bugs and issues it has besides the projectile stuff. I was just saying I hope it isn't delayed till Winter.
I can't stop laughing help
So people playing on Switch have to suffer from these bugs?
No we don't have an exact time because they're calibrating and perfecting it before the final product.
It's mainly to have it out the doors in a perfect condition, rather than a broken mess. So we don't exactly have a time frame when it'll be out... But it should be in a few months or so.
No platform is playing on dedicated servers, their not suffering from these bugs.
Just the regular killer host Internet
oh, I thought switch had servers up already.
They are in fact using dedicated (confrimed)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90514/f-a-q-nintendo-switch-release-known-issues/p1?new=1