Lmao link me to it if you get a chance thats funny
It's as much of a forum joke as anything? He played a game with Clown where he got stomped hard and yeah, it was kinda ridiculous, but people around here kept posting it over and over. I've noticed whenever someone on the forums wants to be like "survivors are OP, here's a really good streamer who proves it" they link to Tru.
Since exposition is the death of humor, I'mma meme some more.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
XD
I don't think you're supposed to use Tru's likeness without his permission. :P
Not gonna lie, this was distracting AF in the first game I played with him in it.
Whats that is that meme trademarked or something
Oh, sorry. Just a joke about a streamer with some outspoken opinions about survivor balance.
Lmao link me to it if you get a chance thats funny
^^
It's as much of a forum joke as anything? He played a game with Clown where he got stomped hard and yeah, it was kinda ridiculous, but people around here kept posting it over and over. I've noticed whenever someone on the forums wants to be like "survivors are OP, here's a really good streamer who proves it" they link to Tru.
Since exposition is the death of humor, I'mma meme some more.
Facts. Had me laughing so much
This is for Evil Ed, wherever he is now. You will be remembered. Camping MFer.
And one for the survivors.
And now I need to stop because I love DbD memes way too much.
LMFAOOO
I like the last one.
I mean, of COURSE it would be Dwight of all people to die to the Entity.
I love the Crash Bandicoot transition in the third one.
Lmao the Arceus one
Oh my, how fitting!
๐๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ
Okay, last one for real this time. I need to make myself step away from the keyboard.
All of those are Valid step forth to the keyboard when your ready to release more XD