quick question, why am I getting matched with rank 15s as a rank 9-8 survivor?
I don't have anything against them (other than most of them being mostly clueless or playing dirty), but like why am I getting these ranks
I don't have anything against them (other than most of them being mostly clueless or playing dirty), but like why am I getting these ranks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happens quite a lot, I usually try to protect them as best I can. I'm rank 7 at the moment and was put in a team with a rank 8, 15 and 16 (killer rank 11). I've also been in matches with rank 2 killers as a rank 8 + multiple times....
It's probably because they couldn't find you a proper ranked match so instead of making you wait for ages, they shuffle the ranks a little.